These steps will help users configure the Wi-Fi Settings on a Nano-PC2 device.
Configure the Setting File (setting.conf)
- Download the following setting.conf file (If the Kuusoft Support Team emailed you a pre-configured Setting File, skip to Step 3)
- Open the setting.conf file with Notepad, NotePad++, TextEdit, or another Text Editor
- Replace WiFiNetworkName with your Wi-Fi Network Name
- Replace WiFiPassword with your Wi-Fi Password
- Save the configured setting.conf file to your Desktop
Apply the Setting File
- Unplug the Power Cable from the DC-IN port of your Nano-PC2 (The Nano-PC2 can stay connected to your TV)
- Eject the MicroSD Card from the Nano-PC2 (located on the side of the device)
- Push the MicroSD Card inwards lightly and it will click and eject outwards
- Remove the MicroSD Card
- Insert the MicroSD Card into your MicroSD Card Reader (not included)
- Copy the configured setting.conf file onto the root of the MicroSD Card
- This was configured in the previous steps
- Remove the MicroSD Card from your MicroSD Card Reader
- Insert the MicroSD Card back into your Nano-PC2 (located on the side of the device)
- Push the MicroSD Card inwards lightly and it will click
- Verify the MicroSD Card is secure
- Plug in the Power Cable into the DC-IN port of your Nano-PC2
- The Nano-PC2 will update the Wi-Fi Settings and will automatically reboot your device.
- You are done!