These steps will help users setup a Kuusoft 4 Display TV Wall PC (KS-GIA-DM6-V1605-4TV).
4 Display TV Wall PC (KS-GIA-DM6-V1605-4TV) - Parts Included
Setup a Kuusoft 4 Display TV Wall PC (KS-GIA-DM6-V1605-4TV)
- Plug in the Power Cable to the AC Adapter
- Plug in the AC Adapter into the DC-IN port of the TV Wall PC
Connect a Network Cable (not included).
A Wireless Network Adapter is not included. Compatible USB Wireless Adapters are available.
- Connect one end of a Network Cable (not included) into the LAN port of the TV Wall PC.
- Plug in the other end of a Network Cable (not included) into a network port with an active Internet Connection
Connect the TV Displays into the available HDMI ports (HDMI Cables are not included)
Kuusoft recommends connecting the TV Displays from LEFT to RIGHT (TV 01 to TV 04). The Main Display should be TV 01.
Plug in the Power Cable into an available Electrical Outlet
Kuusoft recommends using an Electrical Outlet with appropriate Surge Protection
- Turn on the TV Wall PC by pressing the Power Button
- You have successfully setup a Kuusoft 4 Display TV Wall PC