This tutorial will cover instructions on how to Sign up and Get Started with the Wait Queue Management System.
Create a New Account and Login
- Access OnePass from a Web Browser - (For more information, see How to access OnePass)
- Click on Sign In
- Click on New Account
- Enter the Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and click on Create Account
You have successfully created a new OnePass Account. Check the registered email for the Username and Password.
If you do not receive an OnePass Account Created email within 5 minutes, check your Junk email folder.
- Click on Login Now .
Enter your Login (email address) and Password
Your Login / Username is your Email Address
Your Password was sent in a Welcome Email with the subject OnePass Account Created – Kuusoft Corp.
Can't remember your password? - Reset your Password
- Click on Sign In
Add a New Company
Login to OnePass - (For more information, see How to access OnePass)
- Click on Application then select Wait
- Click on Start Using Wait
- Enter the Company Name, Phone Number, and Email Address
- Enter the Address and select the appropriate entry from the Dropdown Box
- Review the Address and click on Create New Company
You have successfully Added a New Company to an OnePass Account. You will now be forwarded to the Add a Credit Card page.
Add a New Credit Card
Enter the Credit Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV, First Name, and Last Name
- Click on Create
- You have successfully Added a New Credit Card. You will now be forwarded to the Activate a New License page.
Activate a New Wait License
Select a Company from the Company Information Dropdown Box
- Select the License Type
- Custom License
Select Custom License and Enter the License Code
- Click on Activate License
- You have successfully Activated a New Wait License
- You have successfully signed up for a new Wait License. Click on Start Action to get started.
Next Step - Setup a Location
Setup a Location - Link